Sunday, October 3, 2010

The greatest place in the world...

My friend Michael just shared this video with me. I can honestly say that I will not be a happy person until I can go to Ultramanland.

I'd embed the video, but embedding is disabled (grumbemumblegrumble). So just click to see it:

ULTRAMANLAND!!!


I don't know what I like the most-- the fact that the main building looks exactly like the Science Patrol headquarters in the original Ultraman series, the Ultraman bumper cars, the vehicle museum, the giant statue of Ultraman that you can climb on, the crazy puppet show, the massive stage battle, or the Ultra de Restaurant where Ultraman comes out to serve you food. AAAGGGHHHH!!! MUST GO NOW!

Disneyland? HA! You have NOTHING on Ultramanland! When was the last time a giant Mickey Mouse fought monsters intent on eating Tokyo? I thought so.

If I have to rob a bank, I am going to Ultramanland. This is my destiny.

No comments: