Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spreading the word...

I never really got the whole "google yourself" thing. But I did give it a try today-- kinda. I googled "Monsterforge" and found that a few people have been talking about my stuff. I was knocked over backwards by this. I had no idea people were even aware of my existence, much less yacking about my toys and stuff.

I figured the least I could do was share the links here.

The first thing that I noticed was that Archives of the Dead had this article up about my Melissa the zombie figure I made a while back. They also had articles on Brad, Randy, and Dave. I was pleasantly shocked!

Nerd City had this article about my Plundor, and another one about Batros! Again... I'm floored people are talking about these guys!

Action Figure Customs had an article about my Darth Virax as well... I had almost forgotten about that one!

Everyone should check out Archives of the Dead, Nerd City Online, and Action Figure Customs.com anyways... they're all great sites!

Thanks, guys!

No comments: