Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Etsy betsy spider...

So I was reading Philip Reed's excellent blog Battlegrip.com, and I saw him feature an independant toy maker (kel7alpha) who lists his stuff on a site called Etsy. Etsy is an online shopping mall for handmade and vintage items. Translated: Etsy is cool as polar bear poop! Oh.. by the way, here's the stuff the guy was selling there: these little Kelien guys are a STEAL for $6.50 each. Get 'em while you can! I've included a picture in case they are sold out by the time this is posted:



So back to my point: I set up an account with Etsy, and I now have a store front for Monsterforge Studios! I don't have anything up for sale right now, but I do have a store. Swing on by and take a look from time to time... I'm working on some little things to throw on there now. I'm trying it out for the time being.

The Monsterforge Studios Online Store

No comments: