Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Giant, pink bunnies...

The He-Man and the Masters of the Universe cartoon had some really goofy characters that were never made into figures.  One character was Plundor the Spoiler.  He was something of a galactic industry baron, and he went around exploiting planets for their natural resources.  And... he was a giant, pink bunny rabbit.  Yes, you heard me right.  Giant. Pink. Bunny. Here:

So I decided to take a stab at sculpting his noggin. I dunno why... I just did. If I get ahold of a pretty cheap classic Masters of the Universe figure I might just make the whole figure. We'll see.

I wanted to capture the look of the show, but the aesthetic of the old toy line.  So I "Mattel-ized" it a bit.

Here's the head sculpt:


Giant, pink bunnies. Ahhhh... the 80's.

No comments: